It’s true love. My heartbeat quickens, knees weaken, my eyeballs go all squinty and shoot lasers.
And no, I’m not talking about a cute boy. I’m talking stripes. There is something that has always drawn me to stripes, whether black & white or full-on crazy-ass colors for days.
What pattern or motif does this for you? I’m just assuming here that we all have a favorite.
We should all just take a collective leap into some stripe eye candy now. Nothing but good can come from staring at beautiful things for a few minutes, right?
- Giant gorgeous ceramic sculpture by Jun Kaneko
- Miss White- a doll from Lucky Boy Sunday
- Paper mache striped pencil toppers DIY
- A stack of stripes by Mia Christopher
- Fantastic rustic ceramic bowls by Sharon Alpren
- Beautiful maple spinning tops
- Painting by Julien Porisse, acrylic and oil on canvas
- Painted sticks
- You can make some yarn-wrapped stripey stones
- Black and white striped balloons
- WOW! This floor
- Felt balls of stripes
- One of my favorite artworks by one of my favorite artists, Magda Sayeg
- Make a grainsack stripe stamp
- Washi up your walls
- Cool sketchbook cover idea
- Hand-painted striped linen coaster
Happy stripes to ya!